Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Meet my Cameras - part 1



I have never in my life used real film to make a movie, but it has always been one of those things I wanted try. Call me nostalgic if you want to, but there is something so enchanting about real film. So a couple of years ago I finally gave in to the urge and picked up this little gem at a thrift store. I had seen cameras in the past, but nothing like this. This camera came in the original case and with all the original manuals. It even came with a warranty from J.C. Penny. I just couldn't pass it by.





Then it sat in my closet for a few years.

I'm finally feeling brave enough to give it a try. So now I'm beginning to try to figure out this whole world of film making via my Bell & Howell Super 8mm camera. Stay tuned. I hope it works!


No comments:

Post a Comment